Download CBSE 10th Previous Year Exam Question Papers – Hindi, English, Science, Maths, Computer, Social Science, All Subjects, All India Board CBSE 10th Class Last Year Question Papers.
- 1 Download CBSE 10th Previous Papers
Download CBSE 10th Previous Papers
It is correct to say that you are at a phase when you don’t know where to begin studying from just because your exams are approaching and you have got very little time? Would it be a good idea for you to start with revision or take up another topic or unit? Do you feel uncertain of what might be asked in the question paper and whether you have covered the applicable syllabus or not? Well, we suggest you to not stress over it as we give you the best package of previous years question papers (test question paper) alongside solutions, to study for your class 10 CBSE examinations.
While studying extensively and devotedly about the subjects and under the consistent pressure of exams and tests, the attention on key areas can get veered off. That is the where these last year’s question papers come convenient, and we have assembled the questions alongside their solutions through its master tutors. It not just gives a beginning stage to the student for where to start the preparations, yet helps halfway while revising too. It serves equally well as an agenda to check whether important topics have been covered, and can even work well for students looking to take an intelligent break. They can simply access these papers of last 5 to 10 years, and pick up an insight into the pattern of questions asked over the years. Board exam papers from earlier years dependably are a sure shot method for covering a decent part of the syllabus in generally less time. As we all are aware of the fact that CBSE class 10 is a crucial time for each student that is going to appear for board exams, parent and teacher similarly, it is constantly prescribed to revise well, and these Sample Question papers are a perfect set to get you through the exams.
How Previous Year Question Paper is useful for CBSE Board Exam Preparation
These question papers won’t just help you to get more likely questions that may come in board exam yet, in addition, the pattern of the exam papers will be clearer to you. I know, it is such a cerebral pain having Board exams for the first time, yet in the meantime, you will feel serious energy in you.
I have seen students stressed during exam time, even when they have every one of their concepts clear in each subject. They know everything and even attend all the lectures in class consistently yet at the same time, there is continually something that panics them.
All things considered, this is the thing that we really call Exam fear, and this is common and normal for almost every student. In this article, alongside earlier year papers, I am will help you to beat this fear.
CBSE Previous Year Question Papers Class 10
- Maths Question Paper for Class 10
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper-2017
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper-2016
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper-2015
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper-2014
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper-2013
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper-2012
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper-2011
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper-2010
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper-2009
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper-2008
- CBSE Class 10 Maths Question Paper-2007
- Science Question Paper for Class 10
- CBSE Class 10 Science Question Paper-2017
- CBSE Class 10 Science Question Paper-2016
- CBSE Class 10 Science Question Paper-2015
- CBSE Class 10 Science Question Paper-2014
- CBSE Class 10 Science Question Paper-2013
- CBSE Class 10 Science Question Paper-2012
- CBSE Class 10 Science Question Paper-2011
- CBSE Class 10 Science Question Paper-2010
- CBSE Class 10 Science Question Paper-2009
- CBSE Class 10 Science Question Paper-2008
- CBSE Class 10 Science Question Paper-2007
- English Question Paper for Class 10
- CBSE Class 10 English Communicative Year – 2017
- CBSE Class 10 English Language & Literature Year – 2017
- CBSE Class 10 English Language & Literature Year – 2013
- CBSE Class 10 English Language & Literature Year – 2012
- CBSE Class 10 English Language & Literature Year – 2011
- CBSE Class 10 English Language & Literature Year – 2010
- Hindi Question Paper for Class 10
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi A Year – 2017
- CBSE Class 10 Hindi B Year – 2017
- Social Science Question Paper for Class 10
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Year – 2017
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Year – 2016
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Year – 2013
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Year – 2012
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Year – 2011
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Year – 2010
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Year – 2009
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Year – 2008
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Year – 2007
CBSE 10th (Hindi, English, Maths, Science) Previous Year Papers Download
The pdf files of all the subjects are given at the beginning of this article. You can download them effectively, yet ensure that you have a PDF viewer installed on your gadget.
I have endeavored to cover previous year papers of the considerable number of subjects; however, a few papers might miss since they might not be accessible on the web.
Focus regarding each subject similarly, and you will without a doubt score great marks in your exams. Also, bear in mind to solve the earlier year papers that you will download from here.
10th Previous Year Papers
Since English is a language subject, subsequently it is anything but difficult to get prepare and hence, students wind up caring less about this subject. In any case, this is a wrong approach in the event that you need to score great percentage in board exam.
Subjects like English and Hindi ought to be considered as the marks boosting subjects. You can score in 80’s and 90’s without bringing a sweat, yet that does not mean you need to avoid any preparations for these subjects. Rather, you ought to prepare for it in the ideal way you can.
CBSE 10th English Previous Year Papers
While practicing English, ensure you rehearse the grammar part well. Keep in mind to memorize the formats of the written sections like letters, notice, telegrams and so forth. In writing sections, half of the marks account for the proper formatting, and attempt to keep your content meaningful yet short. Concentrate more on quality than quantity.
CBSE 10th Maths Previous Year Papers
Maths is a subject that requires complete concentration and devotion on your part, and possibly that is the reason students generally don’t think that it is simple.
The ideal approach to practice maths is to keep your basics and formulas clear. Before you begin practicing any part, endeavor to keep the basics of that section clear, at that point only will you have the capacity to master that section truly.
Formulas of that specific section ought to be at your fingertips. You can take note of the essential formulas and questions in a different notebook with the goal that it becomes noticeably easy for you to revise them, at whatever point you need.
In spite of the fact that there is just 1 NCERT book for all the three sections, i.e., Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, however, students usually go for the different revive for each part.
It’s great to practice with different references, yet ensure you finish your NCERT book, as the vast majority of the questions in board exam are asked from NCERT book.
To score good marks in science, you should practice each and every part equally well. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you find any part hard to learn then you can skip it, however then you should prepare for the other two sections extremely well.
Most students also find Social science as a boring subject, yet they should realize that it can be truly scoring subject as it is for the most part hypothesis based subject.
You can compose long answers by just remembering small terms and points, i.e., small points can be elaborated to write huge answers.
You can make a different notebook and compose important terms and points in that notebook. This will help at the time of revision.
Dear students! Hopefully, the help given in this article will end up being valuable for you. Simply continue practicing these sample test papers that we have provided in the links, and I am certain that you will breeze through the exam without a hitch.